- Arrival, botanas, wine, cocktails or non alcoholic beverage (provided), orientation, information
- Short walking tour of Baca
- Delicious, healthy, packed breakfast (provided)
- City of Mérida – Early morning downtown Paseo de Montejo (streets closed to cars, bike rental available)
- Visit to market in Plaza Grande, traditional jarana performance, small museums, galleries
- Lunch in Mérida
- Museo Maya
- Baca Day — Healthy and hearty breakfast at home (provided)
- Baca cemetery, tricicleta taxi ride (fee included)
- Lunch at a local cocina económica (included) or optional lunch at the local Thai Restaurant & healing center
- 45 minutes van ride, delicious, healthy, packed breakfast (provided)
- Maya Ruins of Uxmal (a tour guide and entry fee included)
- Great bird and iguana watching!
- Yucatecan lunch
- Chocolate Museum
- Beach and Baca Day — Everyone shops for breakfast for fried fish, fresh tortillas etc. at the local market
- Trip to the local beach (20 minute van ride)
- Lunch on the beach
- 1 hour van ride, packed breakfast (provided)
- Nature Preserve Trip
- Boat trip (entry fee included) to a flamingos nesting area, mangrove swamp
- Lunch at the beach
- Breakfast at home in Baca (provided)
- Visiting various local cenotes (entry fees included)
- Lunch at an old henequen hacienda
Evenings will include pool time, walks with the puppies, trips to Mérida, one evening meal at home (provided), and exploring nightlife in Baca 😉 Vegetarian and vegan options will be made available.
Itinerary items are flexible dependent on weather and preferences of participants—for example we could switch Wednesday’s itinerary and Thursday’s itinerary.
Contact us at TriptoBaca@gmail.com to discuss your trip.
For more pictures, see CasaLunita.com